A Facebook funnel is a strategy for ensuring that your Facebook presence eventually converts people into buyers.
Developing a workable Facebook funnel strategy accomplishes more than just increasing sales. It also helps in the development of a consumer community. You’ll be engaging and delighting your audience both before and after they make a purchase. However, this is only possible if you take the proper approach.
First, You need to target different groups of people with posts that they will find interesting. The following are the groups of people you should be aware of:
- Cold – Individuals who have never heard of you.
- Warm –They’ve seen you, but they’re unlikely to remember you.
- Aware – After seeing your posts on a regular basis, they are aware of what you do and are more likely to investigate.
- Interested – They want to interact with the brand and see what you have to give based on everything they’ve seen.
- Considering – People are thinking about buying your product or service after learning about it.
- Buying – You’ve successfully converted your audience into customers.
You must provide relevant content to each group. Trying to sell to a cold lead will get you nowhere. Neither will content that raises awareness when appealing to those in the considering and purchasing stages.
Second, most people do not go to Facebook to look at products. They are looking for content, high-quality content that is interesting. So instead of a generic ad, create an interesting post that Facebook users will enjoy and that will help them connect with your brand. All of this information should be on your website. You’ll need it later on when you’re ready to retarget your audience.
Third, a good Facebook marketing funnel must capture people’s attention and pique their interest in what you have to offer. The best thing to do if you already have a warm audience is to target them first. Customer retention has the potential to significantly increase sales. People who have heard about you are more likely to stick around.
Therefore, use effective remarketing to move your audience further down your Facebook marketing funnel. This is also where the Facebook pixel comes in handy. If someone watched your video, make another one that invites them to interact with your content again.
Remember to be patient and continue to improve your retargeting strategy until you achieve the desired results. Your audience will continue to expand, and there will always be people who need to transition from being a member of the cold audience to a buyer.